2011年3月25日 星期五

苗栗-竹南-南庄-Miao Li-One day Tour-Zu Nan & Nan Zhuang-26 Feb 11

 Lunch- 肋排飯-NTD75

I ordered Rib Pork and Cing2 original Pork..

We can’t choose side dishes and so oily….My rib was soft, tender and rich..

But Cing2’s so so..But I love the rice….so nice…




"Nan Zhuang Old Streets"
The pedestrian is so small..n so many people were visiting due to 3days holiday…moreover the weather was quite hot….the place is so lovely…quite same w/ Jiu Fen but different….Most of them are selling foods which are from “Osmanthus flowers”..So many Hakka people are staying here.that’s why you can find Hakka’s food there..

 

I always buy “sausage” when visiting OLD Streets in Taiwan…
..yummy yummy…

The mochi wasn’t nice…lucky…we can buy 2pcs-NTD10.

I queuing almost 30min for “Osmanthus Ice”...coz everybody was eating while walking…original-NTD50….the white one was mochi (tasteless but chewy) and covered w/ Osmanthus syrup…..you can buy separately the syrup..










沒有留言:

張貼留言